What is Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa)?
General Information: Mitragyna Speciosa, also known as Kratom, is a large tree in the Rubiaceae family native to Southeast Asia in the Indochina and Malesia floristic regions. The leaves of Kratom have been used by the indigenous people as a stimulant in low doses, a sedative in large doses, an anti-diarrheal and pain killer for centuries. Kratom contains more than 25 alkaloids including mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine. The alkaloid rich plant allows for lower blood pressure, pain relief, and a boost in metabolism, among other benefits.
Medical Benefits: As a stimulant, the individual will experience an analgesic effect along with physical energy, alertness, increased libido, euphoria, sociability, improved mindset or mood, focus and overall improved demeanor. As a sedative, an individual will experience an analgesic effect along with euphoria, a lower sensitivity to pain, both physically and emotionally, relaxation, anti-depression and anti-anxiety.
Recommended Dosage: for any newcomer, an average entry level dosage of Kratom is roughly 2-3 grams which equates to 4-6 capsules. However, with any natural medicine, an individual’s tolerance and metabolism play a big role in the effects felt. We recommend that our customers start off with 4 capsules and gauging their reaction accordingly. There is no risk associated with taking too much Kratom. All independent studies praise Kratom’s medicinal benefits and lack of side effects, but nausea has been reported with big dosages. Do not exceed 8 capsules at one time.
Terms and Conditions: Kratom is currently banned in the following US areas: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Sarasota County (Florida), San Diego (California), Jerseyville (Illinois), Tennessee, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin. Therefore, we cannot sell to customers from these areas.
Our Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa): We pride ourselves with providing natural alternatives to the ever-increasing prescription medication problem in the country. Our Kratom is brought in from Indonesia and packaged in our warehouse in Vero Beach, Florida. With Kratom, consistent potency is key, and our vendor has proven time and time again that his plants are consistent and provides us with a quality Kratom product that we can stand by. Due to local bans, we cannot sell Kratom to the following territories and States: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Sarasota County (Florida), San Diego (California), Jerseyville (Illinois), Tennessee, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin.
- Maeng Da (translates to: Top grade) Strain – Red Vein: 38.5 Grams in caps, 70 capsules, $30. GMP Herb Co. Red vein Maeng Da is among the best rated for strong pain relief with sedative effects that induces sleep, relaxation, and overall comfort.
- Maeng Da(Top Grade) Strain – White Vein: 38.5 grams in Caps, 70 capsules, $30. White vein Maeng Da provides the same strong pain relief that the red vein variety does but this strain has a stimulating effect that boosts motivation, energy, and overall mood.
- Liquid Kratom Extract (20:1 Strength): 12 ML, $28. Extracts are concentrated Kratom powder that come in liquid or powder form. Recommended for individuals with either experience with Kratom or a high tolerance for prescription medication. If you are looking for a quick shot on the go, our liquid extract packs a serious punch.
- Lucky brand Extract powder (20:1 strength): 3 grams, $20. Lucky is one of the oldest Kratom companies to operate in the USA, and their reputation proceeds them. 1 gram of powder extract is equal to 5 grams of non-concentrated plant powder.
- Lucky Brand Speciosa Shot: 57 ML, $7.50 per shot. imagine 5-hour energy but with Kratom extract. Another product off the Lucky brand lineup that our customers love because of its rapid pain-relieving effects and relaxing mood. Ingredients include: white willow bark, sacred lotus, and wild dagga. Great to have before a shift at work.
- GMP Maeng Da Extract Capsules: 6 caps, 3.550 grams, $25. If you prefer extracts but hate the taste. Our GMP Co. extract caps take care of that problem. Very strong (20:1) potency and in a ready to ingest gel capsule.
- Imperial Samoan Kratom Tea: 4.5 oz pack, $17. Our natural hand-packaged tea blend is not only delicious but also includes Kratom extract powder to give you unbelievable relaxation after a long day. Our blend includes rose hips, orange peel, hibiscus flowers and black tea leaves.
- Hand-made Kratom extract Chews: Green Apple, Cherry, $3.33 per chew. Just like our CBD chews, these Kratom candies are handmade with all organic and natural ingredients that help mask the herb taste of the Kratom. If you find Kratom to be unpleasant tasting, these chews are an amazing alternative.
Return policy for CBD and Kratom products: once an item is opened, we cannot accept it’s return. If you change your mind on the product prior to opening, we will refund the entire price of the item(s). We do not cover shipping costs for returns.
Terms and Conditions: (we should talk about State legalities and our limitations with selling to CBD/Kratom banned States here) Our CBD is tested and analyzed to ensure our THC levels are below .03%. Testing results can be provided if requested.